Document Controller - South Street Depot
Malcolm Construction is one of the largest civil engineering contractors in the country, also operating the largest tipper and skip hire fleet in Scotland and is a recognised leader in landfill, waste management and recycling.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Document Controller for various projects within Scotland.
This is a permanent, full time position, reporting to the Chief Surveyor.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to;
• Copy, scan and store documents
• Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
• Distribute project-related documents to various staff members
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Create templates for future use
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organisation
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed (e.g. Operation & Maintenance Manuals)
• Working with the Microsoft Team Cloud based document control system
The ideal candidate should demonstrate;
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Don't have a CV? Download our application form here
- South Street Glasgow