Malcolm Logistics provides a 24/7, 365 days per year warehousing operation across key locations in Central Scotland, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Avonmouth and Northamptonshire providing over 5 million sq ft of warehousing space. Malcolm Logistics also manages considerable warehousing activities at numerous customer locations throughout the UK encompassing over 1.5 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Malcolm Logistics has a growing portfolio of BRC accredited sites with Grangemouth & Wakefield recently joining our other leading locations at Crick/Haydock& Newhouse which have already gained BRC accreditation bringing the total number to five.
Re-certification of the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution accreditation demonstrates that Malcolm Logistics adheres to a measured set of standards, and is compliant with all relevant legislation to the BRC’s code of practice, which guarantees quality and peace of mind for our customers. Our key objective is to gain accreditation across all UK Locations by May 2017
We understand the importance of balancing supply and demand and have invested heavily in market leading Warehouse Management Systems, to provide customers with real-time visibility of our warehouse operations.
Key features of Malcolm Logistics Warehousing Operations are:-
- Flexible warehouse storage comprising
- Over 5 million sq ft warehousing space
- Over 1.5 million sq ft of managed third party warehousing
- Racked and block stack capabilities
- Short, medium, long term multi user storage solutions
- Rail-linked warehousing at key locations
- State of the art facilities
- Wireless barcode scanning at all sites
- Integration with SAP and other ERP systems
- Real-time stock reporting and pallet traceability
- World Class WMS
- In-house Compliance Teams
- Bonded Warehousing
- BRC Accreditation at selected locations across the UK
- Ambient environments
- Full & part pallet pick services
- Fully flexible, cost effective storage to support peak & seasonal demands
- Contract packing
- High standard of client care