Malcolm Maintenance employs a team of highly skilled HGV mechanics, spray painters and MOT testers. Our expertise is second to none which is reflected in the excellent condition and reliability of our in-house fleet.
Our fleet management system enables maintenance schedules to be compiled, controlled and administered in accordance with an organisation’s service level requirement.
Our Maintenance services include:
- VOSA ATF Station - Two lanes operating 5 days a week with Saturday testing available
- Repair & Bodywork which offers high quality body work repairs for cars, vans and all types of commercial vehicles. Our qualified team ensure that the quality of work provided surpasses MOT requirements.
- Paintshop Facilities, which are based at Linwood, offer all types of paintwork, renewal or touch up. Five controlled environment spray booths are used to ensure a quick, efficient and longer lasting superior quality finish on all paint work jobs.
- Fleet Management involves providing a comprehensive fleet management package which is tailored to suit individual customers. Our system offers access to a full vehicle service history at any time guaranteeing your vehicle fleet is maintained and kept in a condition that meets all legal requirements and ensures optimum performance and liability is obtained.
- Breakdown Service offers a call out service in which a mechanic will come to your assistance and organise to transport your vehicle to Linwood workshop if any further repairs are required.
The following documents are available for download:
- Maintenance Flyer - Download PDF