Malcolm Logistics is seeking to appoint a Driver Trainer based at our Gatenby Depot with additional support to be provided to the Wakefield depot.
The key focus of the role will be to work with established and new Drivers to deliver enhanced performance through training in all areas, including best practice techniques, driver’s hours regulations awareness and compliance, digital tachographs, fuel efficient driving, operating procedures and health and safety.
You will be a proactive individual with ambition and a passion for training. The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s training experience, including instructing drivers, within the Logistics or similar industry and will hold a C+E driving licence. DSA Instructor registration is desired but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and clear instructional techniques
- Previous training experience essential (practical and theoretical)
- Highest driving standards and awareness of health and safety
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail
- Good knowledge of operating procedures within the logistics and warehouse industry
- React positively under pressure
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate (Word & Excel)