Counter Balance FLT licence plus Warehousing experience essential
The Malcolm Group is a privately owned and highly successful logistics, construction and maintenance business employing over 2000 people across the UK. Our logistics division operates 450 trucks, over 5 million square feet of warehousing and major rail freight terminals, servicing several blue chip customers.
At our logistics depot in Haydock, St Helens we are looking for an experienced FLT Operative to join our team. Reasonable flexibility is essential as is the willingness to work additional overtime when required to cover for holidays/leave of colleagues on other teams.
The candidate should have a valid Counterbalance FLT licence plus Warehousing experience. The successful candidate should have the ability to conduct tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Good clear communication skills, effective team working skills and a keen eye for detail are essential attributes required for this role. Ideally, the candidate should also be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of common computer packages.
Duties will include:
- Moving and stacking palletised product with an FLT
- Picking product from stock
- Stacking product to customer SOP requirements
- Receiving of good Goods in/out bound
- Carrying out manual procedures
- Loading and offloadingof Glass Bottles / Packaging
- Preparing trailers; including but not limited to pulling open/closed side curtains and fastening/unfastening load-securing straps
- Load securing
- Paperwork verifications
- Communication with managers, supervisors and stock control team
- General warehouse duties & good housekeeping practices
- Housing/checking stock from the production line
- General Warehouse duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and well known business. Please send your CV to the specified email address.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note we are unable to send a personal acknowledgment to every applicant. Thank you for your applications, we will be in contact if you are successful for interview.