HGV Class 1 Low Loader Driver at Glasgow
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Class 1 driver with experience of loading/unloading various types of plant and equipment. This position will be based at our South Street, Glasgow Depot.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Class 1 (C + E) HGV Licence
- Driver Digital Tacho Card
- Valid CPC Drivers Card
- Experience of loading / unloading & transporting varied items of plant – tracked, wheeled, rollers
- Experience of using semi low loaders or Beavertail wagon & drag plant trailer.
Preferred but not essential as training may be given:
- CPCS Loader Securer Certificate
- HIAB Certificate
- ADR Licence
- IPAF MEWP Certificate
Applicants should be able to work safely on your own initiative and have experience of driving plant & machinery.
The role may suit a certificated Plant Operator wishing to be based at our yard and be able to work between HGV and Plant Hire work.
- South Street Glasgow