Stock Controller - Crick
Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
The Malcolm Group is a privately owned and highly successful logistics, construction and maintenance business employing over 2000 people across the UK. Our logistics division operates 450 trucks, over 5 million square feet of warehousing and major rail freight terminals, servicing several blue chip customers.
At our logistics depot in Crick, we are seeking an experienced Stock Controller to join our busy team. The candidate must have warehousing and stock control experience and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of common computer packages. The successful candidate should have the ability to conduct tasks in a timely and efficient manner. A good telephone manner, clear communication skills, effective team working skills and a keen eye for detail are essential attributes required for this role.
Working closely with Stock Control Supervisor in order to ensure that all Company and Customer physical requirements are met within the Warehousing operation, these to include;
- Assisting with daily warehouse checks in order to identify any issues relating to stock levels, stacking, housekeeping etc.
- Ensuring that incoming product is managed and stored appropriately in line with customer SOP requirements.
- Ensuring that all products are picked at the correct customer specified level.
- Maintaining the correct physical control of customer product within the warehouse.
- Complete, maintain and distribute stock reports on a daily basis to relevant parties.
- Data entry/booking out on warehouse and customer systems
- Administration and overseeing of stock rotation and Warehouse movements.
- Customer liaison regarding returns, orders and stock queries.
Knowledge and understanding of Transport and Warehouse systems, including Red Prairie and Roadrunner would be beneficial, although training for these systems can be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and well-known business.
Please note we are unable to send a personal acknowledgment to every applicant. Thank you for your applications, we will be in contact if you are successful for interview.
Don't have a CV? Download our application form here