Traffic Office Administrator
Experience: No experience necessary as full training will be given.
The Malcolm Group is a privately owned and highly successful logistics, construction and maintenance business employing over 2000 people across the UK. Our logistics division operates 450 trucks, over 5 million square feet of warehousing and major rail freight terminals, servicing several blue-chip customers.
At our logistics depot in Crick we are looking for a Traffic Office Administrator to train to work within our busy team. This is an ideal entry level opportunity for somebody who has an interest in Logistics and wishes to develop a career in this industry.
The successful candidate will have the ability to conduct tasks in a timely and efficient manner and will be able to demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
Reliability, punctuality and clear communication skills are essential attributes required for this role, along with a good telephone manner, effective team working skills and a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will receive training to carry out the following duties:
- Issuing appropriate paperwork to Drivers at the beginning of shift.
- Ensuring that completed paperwork is collected from Driver upon completion of each shift.
- Updating Transport systems accurately and in real time as and when changes occur throughout the shift.
- Maintaining regular telephone communication channels with Drivers throughout shift and identifying issues that may affect the agreed delivery time.
- Communicating any issues that may affect the agreed delivery time to relevant customer though the established channels.
- Accurately inputting manual customer orders into the system.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and well known business.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note we are unable to send a personal acknowledgment to every applicant. Thank you for your applications, we will be in contact if you are successful for interview.
Don't have a CV? Download our application form here