Trainee Administration Assistant Modern Apprenticeship
Experience not essential as full training will be given.
Applicants must have a minimum of GCSE Grade C passes (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Own transport will be necessary due to the location of depot.
The Malcolm Group is a privately owned and highly successful logistics, construction and maintenance business employing over 2000 people across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a recognised Modern Apprenticeship in Level 2 Business Administration in a permanent role at our logistics depot in Wakefield. A positive and professional attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative is essential as are excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Maintain outstanding levels of customer service for several of the Company’s contracts by liaising with customer personnel via telephone and email.
- Liaise with internal functions via telephone, email and system updates.
- Accurate creation of jobs on internal systems.
- Maintain excellent communication channels between all internal functions, responding to queries promptly and efficiently.
- Carrying out Warehouse and Transport administration, featuring elements of stock control.
- Regular and ongoing monitoring of our service performance in order to ensure full compliance with agreed key performance indicators.
- Entering accurate real time delivery updates onto customers own internal systems e.g. Late arrivals, delivery time changes etc.
- Receive job details and accurately input them onto the relevant traffic computer system.
- Maintain excellent levels of communication with Internal WH Malcolm Traffic and Admin offices throughout UK.
- General ad-hoc administrative duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and well-known business.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that by applying for this role, you are agreeing for the relevant eligibility checks to be carried out as part of our selection process.
Don't have a CV? Download our application form here