Trainee Traffic Operator
Experience: No experience or industry knowledge as full in house training will be given.
Opportunity for a Trainee Traffic Operator in a busy Traffic Office
At our logistics depot at Crick, Northants we are seeking to employ a Trainee Traffic Operator to work within our busy traffic office. This is an ideal entry level opportunity for somebody who has an interest in logistics and would like the opportunity to develop a career within an interesting and rapidly changing industry covering transport, distribution and warehousing.
We do not require any experience or industry knowledge as full in house training will be provided.
The Malcolm Group is a privately owned and highly successful logistics, construction and maintenance business employing over 2,000 people across the UK. Our logistics division operates 450 trucks and over 5 million square feet of warehousing and major rail freight terminals, servicing several blue-chip customers.
- Good attention to detail, enjoys being part of a team.
- Good personal presentation and efficiency.
- Enjoys communicating, especially on the telephone.
- Reliable team member.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- To support the road operation and Traffic Planners.
- Liaise with Drivers and Traffic Planners
- Issue jobs electronically
- Updating traffic computer systems with ‘live’ developments
- Solving/communication issues during the day
- Issue paperwork and de-brief drivers at the end of their shift
- Accurately inputting customer orders into the traffic system
- Maintaining regular contact with Drivers during the day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well known business with the emphasis being on candidate’s personal attributes and a keenness to learn and develop for the future.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we are unable to send a personal acknowledgment to every applicant. Thank you for your applications, we will be in contact if you are successful for interview.
Don't have a CV? Download our application form here