Malcolm Construction acquired Woodholme Construction in 2007. Leaders in laser-controlled paving for major sports contractors, Woodholme Construction specialises in the preparation and full construction of all-weather surfaces.
Current clients include Local Authorities, Government Organisations, Facility Managers and Private Companies. Woodholme Construction was involved in the construction of the athletics areas for the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
This acquisition has further strengthened Malcolm Construction's presence in the Sports Surfaces industry.
- Experts in fine tolerance sports paving systems.
- Specialists in groundwork, sub-structure, drainage, floor slabs and external works packages.
- As part of the Malcolm Group we demonstrate an exceptionally strong financial footing, affording clients with peace of mind.
- In-house civil engineering and surfacing capabilities ensure seamless integration of the construction process.
- Directly employed health and safety professionals, ensuring compliance with the latest legislation.
- Full nationwide coverage for all our services ranging from minor works to multi million pound projects.
- We can offer informative and independent advice based upon extensive experience.
- In-house CAD design facilities.
- CHAS, Constructionline and ISO9001 accreditation.
For further information please visit www.woodholmeconstruction.co.uk